All Good Things - Intro to Brush Lettering
Date: Wednesday, Nov. 8th
I'm pumped to host my first local two hour lettering class of the year at All Good Things gift and stationery boutique here in Dallas! This workshop is tailored for people interested in refining their hand writing skills, infusing a little creativity in their life, and learning the art of using a brush pen.
In the class, I will teach the basic concepts of hand lettering using the Tombow dual-brush pen and Tombow Fude Hard Nib pen. Students will receive:
- one Tombow dual brush pen
- one Tombow Fude hard nib pen
- one lovely pencil
- a 5x7 hand lettered print from my stationery line, Road Trip Paper
- alphabet lettering guide
- a curated set of worksheets to improve your lettering skills and properly introduce the two pens you'll be learning
Other bonuses worth looking forward to:
- 10% off All Good Things purchases (score)
- a beautiful atmosphere
- drinks and light refreshments
- meeting cool people in your class (because my students are the best)
- fun with Kristen (the AGD owner) and me! We're so thankful you can make it!
Purchases are non-refundable but they are transferrable. If you can't make it last minute for any reason, have a friend go in your place! Thanks in advance for your understanding.