MINI Intro to Lettering Workshop - One Hour Class
Description: ***This is the Mini-workshop which is a shortened one hour class at a reduced cost compared to the normal 2-hour length class***
Date: Saturday, April 29th
Dallas-based lettering and paper designer Viv Jordan is pumped to host a mini-intro to hand lettering class at Shindig Paperie! This workshop is tailored for people interested in refining their hand writing skills, infusing a little creativity in their life and learning the art of using a brush pen.
In the mini-class, Viv will teach the same basic concepts of hand lettering in 60 minutes with the Tombow dual-brush pen. Students will receive:
- one Tombow dual brush pen
- one lovely pencil
- a 5x7 hand lettered print from Viv's stationery line: Road Trip Paper
- alphabet lettering guide
- a curated set of worksheets to help stimulate your creativity and help you find your own style
Other bonuses worth looking forward to:
- a beautiful atmosphere (Shindig never disappoints)
- drinks and light refreshments
- meeting cool people in your class
- telling your friends how cool you are for taking a lettering workshop and
- Viv being really excited that you made it!