Kansas City Workshop: Intro to Lettering
Kansas City // 10.28.16
Friday, October 28th, 7:00-9:00pm
Location: 3522 Genessee St. Kansas City, MO 64111
$100 // includes all supplies and a good time!
Viv Jordan and Emily Love Events are thrilled to partner together to bring Kansas City a beautiful workshop full of hand lettering and fun! The workshop will be hosted at photographer Sarah Sweeney's gorgeous new studio on Genessee. In this workshop you will learn the introductory techniques to two brush lettering pens: the Tombow dual brush and the Tombow Fudensuke pen.
Students will receive:
- one Tombow dual brush pen
- one Tombow Fudensuke pen
- one lovely pencil
- a 5x7 print from Road Trip Paper by Viv Jordan
- lower-case alphabet lettering guide for both pens
- a curated set of worksheets to help stimulate your creativity and help you find your own style
- one set of blank cards and envelopes to create your own original hand lettered stationery
Other bonuses worth looking forward to:
- being surrounded by creative inspiration (gorgeous studio, floral arrangements, pretty paper)
- drinks and light refreshments
- one-on-one interaction
- meeting cool people in your class
- Viv being really excited that you made it!
Invite a friend or two to join you, and we look forward to meeting you in Kansas City for a fun night! Sign up now as seats are quickly filling up!
Workshops are non-refundable. If you have a coupon code, please apply it at checkout as a refund cannot be issued to you once payment has been received.