West Elm MINI-Workshop - One Hour
Date: Thursday, August 3rd
Description: ***This is the Mini-workshop which is a shortened 60 minute class at a reduced cost compared to the normal 2-hour length class***
This workshop is tailored for people interested in refining their hand writing skills, infusing a little creativity in their life and learning the art of writing with a brush pen.
In the mini-class, you will learn the basic concepts of hand lettering with the Tombow dual-brush pen. Students will receive:
- one Tombow dual brush pen
- one lovely pencil
- a 5x7 hand lettered print from Viv's stationery line: Road Trip Paper
- alphabet lettering guide
- a curated set of worksheets to learn the basics of brush pen lettering and help you find your own style
Other bonuses worth looking forward to:
- a beautiful atmosphere (West Elm never disappoints)
- drinks and light refreshments
- meeting fun new people
- telling your friends how cool you are for taking a lettering workshop and
- Viv being really excited that you made it!
Classes are non-refundable after purchase and if you are purchasing for a friend, please make sure to include the names of each attendee so I can be sure to have a placecard for them!
You can see Viv’s lettering work around Dallas at Oddfellows and Motor Sisters Creamery (connected to the Truck Yard) and her Road Trip Paper stationery is sold at We Are 1976 in Bishop Arts. For more work, check out her Instagram!